[lsb-discuss] Init script $named boot facility

anderson at freestandards.org anderson at freestandards.org
Tue May 20 10:38:54 PDT 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Mark Hatle wrote:

> That is what I figured.  Is there a way to get an official clarification of this
> either added to future versions of the LSB, and/or part of the LSB errata (or
> other official source?)  This has definatly led to some confusion for us.  :)

Yes there is. Please file a bug on this using the sourceforge bug tracker.
This way, it gets run through the process, and won't get dropped.

                                Stuart

anderson at freestandards.org                             Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                  Linux Standard Base
1024D/37A79149:                                        0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                       BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149