[lsb-discuss] Re: [lsb-futures] Qt libs ... included in the kernel 2.6 ... Why still blocked?

Nils O. Selåsdal nos at utel.no
Fri Nov 7 03:50:15 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 11:01, Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando wrote:
> Nils O. Selsdal wrote:

> When, we will choose ONE? ... and discard the other?
Will probably not happen ;) , depending on who "we" are.

> I continue to like and prefer KDE and Qt. Sorry. It is more nice to work
> for.
But one cannot(Should not) do that. If one wants to give the world a
desktop/gui development framework, one cannot excpect companies to
either GPL their applications or pay(a rather large fee) for licensing
the technology. Our company would not, a few others I've talked would
not either.

--
Vennlig hilsen/Best Regards
Nils Olav Selåsdal