[lsb-discuss] what test suits should be tested?

FengHua nudthuafeng at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 07:50:00 PDT 2003

I want to perform a LSB runtime environment test of a product.How many test suites must be executed? whether the LSB.os/AIO and Li18nux are included? They are all included in the test suites I downloaded. I did not confirm it. It seems that the LSB website did not distinguish LSB runtime environment and LSB Internationalized runtime environment. Besides, all the certified products (such as redhat 9.0) are marked as LSB runtime environment,is there some products are certified as LSB Internationalized runtime environment.