[lsb-discuss] Creating an XML/SGML LSB Component/ Freestandards Workgroup

Daniel Quinlan quinlan at pathname.com
Wed Aug 11 22:28:37 PDT 2004

Mark Johnson <mrj at debian.org> writes:

> I've been working for the past couple years (w/ support from
> freestandards) to establish an LSB-XML/SGML workgroup tasked with
> developing an XML (& SGML) module for LSB.
>
> My problem is this: despite many attempts at contacting/engaging
> *anyone* at freestandards, I've yet to receive a response.
>
> My request, then, is: does anyone have any contact information regarding
> the apppropriate contacts at freestandards? (I've tried info@*,
> mailman@*, and webmaster@* [where *= freestandards.org]), and have yet
> to receive a response of any kind.

If you want to develop an LSB module, then the LSB chair (Mats Wichmann
<mats.d.wichmann at intel.com>) is probably the correct person, not the
Free Standards Group.

However, info@ should generate some sort of response eventually, so that
is a problem that should be looked into.  It's probably just a case
where the wrong people are receiving info@ or messages are not ticketed
for response, so it's not always clear when someone has received an
answer.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan