[lsb-discuss] lsb_release and /etc/lsb-release

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Wed May 5 04:50:13 PDT 2004

Hi,

some long time ago we had the discussion about lsb_release and
/etc/lsb-release. Do I see it correct, that we only have specified
the lsb_release command and dropped the /etc/lsb-release file?
(I'm very happy with this, I only want to make sure since I couldn't
find anything about the /etc/lsb-release file and the format).

  Thorsten
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk at suse.de
SuSE Linux AG        Maxfeldstr. 5                 D-90409 Nuernberg