[lsb-discuss] RE: [lsb-futures] Re: [Lsb-desktop] Re: KDE representation

Banginwar, Rajesh rajesh.banginwar at intel.com
Tue Aug 16 15:49:17 PDT 2005

May be I am missing something here, the app will work on any LSB
certified distro since library B and C will provide the ABI required for
the App. The ABI coming from lib D will be taken care of by the
application developer himself by distributing the library.

The application will have to do this only for the libraries not covered
by LSB, of course.

B,C

http://www.netsweng.com/
> 1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC
A31F
>                                                   BD03 0A62 E534 37A7
9149