[lsb-discuss] standardized C++ apps?

Banginwar, Rajesh rajesh.banginwar at intel.com
Sun Jul 31 14:13:44 PDT 2005

Hi,

            Yes, one of the major contributions coming out of LSB 3.0 is
standardization of C++ ABI as defined by GCC 3.4.x (and 4.0) compiler.
Please refer to www.linuxbase.org <http://www.linuxbase.org/>  specs are
for details.

As the C++ ABI went through a revision between 3.3 and 3.4 GCC, you may
see the problems similar to what you mentioned.

If you are seeing some additional problems that LSB 3.0 will not fix,
let's discuss this here.

Thanks,

-Rajesh