[lsb-discuss] Plan to launch LSB-XML Dec 1st

Mark Johnson mrj at debian.org
Mon Nov 14 15:43:29 PST 2005

Thanks Rajesh,

I didn't know what the lsb-desktop project is about, let alone that
libxml2 would be an integral part. I'm familiar with libxml2, fwiw.

If you give me the call-in info, I'll see if I can get in on the call -
tough schedule tomorrow, though, so I can't promise to be there. But I
would generally like to take part in the calls - no sense duplicating
effort.

I need to take a look at the xml2 wiki before I can really comment on
the role that libxml2 would play in any standard. DV has done some
amazing work, and it'd seem reasonable that it should merit inclusion,
in some sense.

I really need to catch up before I can say anything reasonably intelligent:)

Thanks,
Mark