[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, August 1, 11am ET)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Aug 1 06:12:27 PDT 2006

Dial in details are unchanged:
Toll Free Number: 877-954-0722 (United States)
Toll Number: 203-566-1295 (International)
Participant passcode available on request

(The participant password is the same as before. If you don't already
know it and want to join, feel free to drop me a note.)

Agenda:

* Any LSB 3.2 status updates

* Last minute discussion of the FSG/ISPRAS testing/database proposal.
What are our requirements from such a system? We need more feedback
here! (Thanks, Rajesh and team, for the great feedback.) The
hard deadline is August 1,  TODAY. (We're
planning to have the proposal finished the week of August 18.)

* LSB SDK: How can we make the SDK easier to use? What's in it? Are the
application testing tools distributed separately?

* Getting some LSB certified applications. We need some good old
fashioned advocacy here. Let's discuss some ideas here.

-ian
--
Ian Murdock
317-863-2590