[lsb-discuss] ISP RAS framework issues/feedback/questions

Alexey V. Khoroshilov khoroshilov at ispras.ru
Wed Aug 2 09:32:53 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harring, BrianX D" <brianx.d.harring at intel.com>
To: <lsb-discuss at lists.freestandards.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [lsb-discuss] ISP RAS framework issues/feedback/questions

We meant the possibility of working without remote agent.
Distributed architecture has a number of advantages and
our framework allows to easily implement it, that is the reason
we use the remote agent in all our tests for the LSB Core.

Rejection of the distributed architecture follows the loss of the advantages
and appearance of additional problems, especially in some specific kinds
of functionality under test. We only would like to note that our framework
is
flexible enough to solve the problems both with the aid of distributed
architecture and with the aid of other facilities available to other
approaches.

Regards,
Alexey