[lsb-discuss] Desktop APIs

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Aug 2 12:52:13 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 13:39, Bastian, Waldo wrote:
> Also, KDE/Qt still doesn't support it last I checked. (But without
> concenus it wouldn't make much sense anyway) See

i'm aware of at least one qt/kde implementation of xsettings support. but as
you noted, it's a matter of missing consensus. as long as it sticks to L&F
issues (fonts, colours, etc) that are intrinsic to an X session i don't
foresee problems post-consensus for getting support for it on the desktop.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness