[lsb-discuss] Web site addition

Nick Stoughton nick at usenix.org
Wed Aug 2 13:02:27 PDT 2006

The database browser is intended to give you exactly this.

Unfortunately, I don't think it is available on the new site (and it
doesn't work on the old one...:-( )

Meanwhile, if you can access the database, run this query:

select Iname "Symbol Name", Itype "Type", Istatus "Status", Iwithdrawnin
"Withdrawn", Lname "Library" from Interface left join Header on Iheader
= Hid left join Library on Lid = Hlib where Istatus in
('Included','SrcOnly','Deprecated','Withdrawn') and Iname not like '_Z%'
order by Iname;

(this excludes many thousands of C++ symbols ... if you want these too,
then remove the final "and Iname not like '_Z%'"). The list above is
9750 rows.

Meanwhile, we should try and fix the db browser!

--
Nick Stoughton                          Cell: 510 388 1413
USENIX Standards Liaison                Fax:  510 548 5738