[lsb-discuss] Web site addition

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Aug 2 13:08:58 PDT 2006

>The database browser is intended to give you exactly this.
>
>Unfortunately, I don't think it is available on the new site (and it
>doesn't work on the old one...:-( )

It does exist, but doesn't have all the information requested -
there is no field for when an interface was added, or when it
was marked deprecated. It does have information for when an
interface was withdrawn, although anecdotally, I believe this
was not always entered.  We should add this information, but
I'm tired of writing bugs....

https://www.freestandards.org/dbadmin/browse/ is the location.

I'm not sure why even the browse interface has to be https:

I'm not sure why this is not linked to anywhere.

I think I already said I was tired of writing bugs...
but if anyone else wants to have a go, we've got three here.
1. original request (website)
2. link to dbadmin/browse (website)
3. request for additional db information (infrastructure/database)