[lsb-discuss] LinuxWorld booth

Amanda McPherson amanda at freestandards.org
Mon Aug 7 15:43:28 PDT 2006

Greetings workgroup,

LinuxWorld is next week and the Free Standards Group is lucky enough to
have a booth in the .org pavilion. I have attached the times we need
people to staff it. This year we'll have a computer and monitor at the
table to show new developer functionality and we'll be giving away
T-shirts to qualified participants (including anyone who staffs the
booth!).

Jeff, Janet and myself will also be at the booth at various times during
the week. I know Mats ended up staffing the booth at LW Boston far too
much on his own. This show should be better in terms of attendance for
workgroup members and general community members, so please try to sign
up for a few two hour slots. Please let us know what times/day you can
be available. Again, this is a high visibility way to interact with
developers and community members on behalf of the workgroup.

Thanks and let me know if you have questions.

Tues, Aug 15: 10am-5pm
10 - 11
11 - noon
noon - 1