[lsb-discuss] REMINDER: OSDL DTL Tech board on freedesktop.org specs - Thu, Aug 10

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Thu Aug 10 00:26:39 PDT 2006

Thursday, 10 August 2006, 07:00am to 08:00am PT

Tollfree: 1-800-211-0633
Toll: 1-719-867-0485
Passcode: 942698

Agenda:

freedesktop.org specs

- Status update
  - Base Directory spec
  - Desktop Entry spec
  - Menu spec
  - Icon Theme spec
  - XSettings spec
  - ???
- How to improve the process

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/opensource
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

Thu,Aug