[lsb-discuss] Virtual Sprint / Bug Fix day Friday 11 Aug

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Aug 10 20:19:08 PDT 2006

More bugs have come in the last two weeks than
went out - I'll resume doing the bug statistics
someday "soon" - and we're inching towards the
magic 300-open mark again.

As usual, I think that's way too many and I'd
like to whittle away at the bugs that are truly
against 3.1 (as opposed to things that are new
feature/enhancement requests for 3.2/4.0)...

Marvin - will you mark the lsbsi and buildenv
bugs relating to the 3.1 release of those as
resolved-fixed, please?  I think they all
belong to you.

So anyway... we need another IRC day to work on
these issues.  Please join
irc://irc.freestandards.org/#bugs on Friday and
help discuss how to proceed on open bugzilla reports.

-- mats