[lsb-discuss] : How To Contribute The Test Cases

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Aug 14 08:49:03 PDT 2006

________________________________

	I had written some testcases for some APIs.
	So can any body please tell me how to contribute
	these testcases to LSB???
________________________________

There are a few different levels to this question.

If you're looking for the legal part of the question
(licenses, copyright assignments, etc.) I'm not
going to try to tackle that here.

If you just want someone to take a look, you
can send us a tarball with instructions - we
can give you a place to ftp to if needed.

If you think they're relatively mature and
already use one of the test harnesses (tet,
qmtest, or other) you could make something
available that we can drop into the version
control tree.  The runtime-test tree has
a wip (work-in-progress) directory that already
contains one sample of work proposed for inclusion.

You'll want to generate some discussion of the
assertions and test coding, I imaging, and since
the old lsb-test list has gone away that should
happen here on this list.