[lsb-discuss] IJS Spec 1.0?

Fujinaka, Todd todd.fujinaka at intel.com
Wed Aug 16 11:12:42 PDT 2006

Let me start over with what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to figure out a
test to see if ijs is working across several distros (FC5, SLED10,
Debian etch). The only implementation I have is ghostscript and the only
test I have is the reference ijs server.

So far, I've found that that combination to be broken with the latest
espgs, and not with the latest gnu-ghostscript and afpl-ghostscript.
I've been told that the problem is within the ghostscript tree, and just
hasn't migrated to espgs.

Can anyone help me confirm this?

Thanks.
Todd

ESP
>>> Ghostscript 8.15.1 on SLED10 and ESP Ghostscript 815.02 on FC5. A
>>> compiled version of ghostscript-8.54-gpl works fine, as does GNU
>>> Ghostscript 7.07 on RHEL4u3.
>>>
>>> Is my problem bug #688048? There appears to be an extra check for
>"*str
>>> == NULL" in that bug than in what's in FC5.
>>
>>Have you tried whether the patches proposed in the bug report work?
Are