[lsb-discuss] More symbols for LSB

Robert Schweikert Robert.Schweikert at abaqus.com
Fri Aug 18 10:46:06 PDT 2006

XDR is useful to transfer data between different applications with
different data storage formats. Using XDR one can simply open a "neutral
format file" and then dump in the data. The second application can then
easily read this data and convert it to its internal data structures.

Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                   MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
(Robert.Schweikert at abaqus.com)                 LINUX