[lsb-discuss] [Printing-summit] Printer/driver testing andcertification

Dan Kohn dan at dankohn.com
Mon Aug 21 10:44:29 PDT 2006

Sorry, I meant upload to the FSG.  I do believe that the FSG is by
far the best placed organization to certify printers and distros to
work together.  That's not been a part of the LSB before, but I think
it adds value for everyone to add it going forward.

            - dan
--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan at dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com/>  <tel:+1-415-233-1000>