[lsb-discuss] How To Contribute Test Cases

Muppana Lalita Prasad prasad_lsb123 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 23 22:04:32 PDT 2006

Hi All,

  We are working on the LSB test suite and have prepared test cases for some of the APIs of LIBC library.

  So what procedure exactly we follow in order to contribute these test cases to LSB.

  Whther we take the developers membership or we can send the patches.

  Please suggest the correct way of contributing the test cases in details.

  Regards,
  Prasad