[lsb-discuss] [Fwd: new ATK/AT-SPI test suite in development]

Banginwar, Rajesh rajesh.banginwar at intel.com
Thu Aug 24 17:21:37 PDT 2006

Hi George,
	I took a quick look at this. I think the test development is on
the right track as far as I can tell.

Unfortunately I could not get it running on my RHEL4 and SLED10 box? I
was able to build, but the journal is showing all 6 tests as failures.
Can you update the readme so that I can build and run this with LSB TET
packages? More instructions regarding both building and running will be
helpful.

Sorry to take this long to reply...

Thanks,

-Rajesh

accessibility-atspi at freestandards.org
>Bcc: Ali Sobhi <sobhi at us.ibm.com>
>Subject: new ATK/AT-SPI test suite in development
>Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:17:38 -0500
>
>Referenced below is the start of a new ATK/AT-SPI test suite in
>development from IBM.  The tests check ATK and AT-SPI functionality by
>first using ATK functions to modify accessible objects and then using
>the libspi AT-SPI functions to retrieve the accessible object
>information.  This procedure is similar to the method an assistive
>technology such as a screen reader would use.  The enclosed code is a
>model test case for the test suite which checks the component interface
>of the ATK Object. It will be used as a template for testing the
>remaining ATK Object interfaces.
>
>The test suite is managed by the TET Testcase Control Manager (TCM).
The