[lsb-discuss] Database Server

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Sat Aug 26 06:50:14 PDT 2006

>Last night the database server went down due to ongoing
>unknown issues - probably hardware issues. We had backups
>and we had implemented replication for situations when
>we lose a server, so we did not lose any data.
>
>Please let us know if you experience any glitches as a
>result of switching to our backend contingency server.

I have no idea what the cause of this is, because
I didn't think any of this happened on dbservices,
but all the autocheck stuff that happens overnight
through the LSB autobuilder is completely borked.

See these three pages:
http://www.freestandards.org/build/devchk/devchk_status.php
http://www.freestandards.org/appbat/status/bldstat.php
http://www.freestandards.org/build/libchk/libchk.php