[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, August 30, 11am ET)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Aug 29 05:45:38 PDT 2006

Dial in details are unchanged:
Toll Free Number: 877-954-0722 (United States)
Toll Number: 203-566-1295 (International)
Participant passcode available on request

(The participant password is the same as before. If you don't already
know it and want to join, feel free to drop me a note.)

Agenda:

* LSB SDK: How can we make the SDK easier to use? What's in it?
Are the pplication testing tools distributed separately? We'll
continue the discussion started 4 (!) weeks ago on the
LSB call (we're actually going to talk about this this time :-).

-ian
--
Ian Murdock
317-863-2590