[lsb-discuss] regarding lsb-3.1.0.6

subhranshu patel spatel1482 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 29 23:46:07 PDT 2006

Under LSB.os directory structure the following directory exists-
  aio , devclass , files , genuts , ioprim , ipc,  jump  ,libdl  ,mfiles , mprotect , procenv,  procprim  ,streamio , string  ,time.

  Under which directory should I include gethostname.

  Regards,
  Subranshu

Andrew Josey <ajosey at rdg.opengroup.org> wrote:
  I'd suggest you add it to LSB.os since that way its clearly an LSB
extension over the other test suites that have been integrated into
lsb-runtime.

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 05:51 +0100, subhranshu patel wrote:
> There are four os sections within the path /home/tet/test_sets/tset/
> in lsb-runtime-test-3.1.0-6.src.rpm POSIX.os
> LSB.os
> ANSI.os
> PTHR.os
>
> Which one should be the correct directory for including the test case
> for "gethostname" api.

regards
Andrew