[lsb-discuss] Xpermalloc interface

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Dec 22 06:50:21 PST 2006

Asking on the list may not be the most effective
way to find this out, but it's one step I can take
(I've asked elsewhere as well).

An exercise in building the LSB X11 test suites with
lsbcc turned up some missing interfaces that prevent
the build from completing.

The "simplest" looking case is the one of Xpermalloc -
this interface is not in the LSB, but has testcases
in both the old (vsw4) and new (xts5) test suites;
clearly these tests won't link with lsbcc.

I'll remove them from the testsuites, since the interface
should not be tested unless it's in the spec, unless
someone feels strongly that this interface should
be added.