[lsb-discuss] ncurses work

Alexey V. Khoroshilov khoroshilov at ispras.ru
Wed Jul 5 02:54:21 PDT 2006

The Linux Verification Center are developing tests accordingly to
the contract with the Russian Federal Agency for Science and Innovations.
We have almost finished basic level tests for libncurses.
They will be available in the olver-0.5 release coming soon.

We will surely perform comparison of all available tests for libncurses
at least by the source code coverage metrics and publish results.
And we are ready to audit and enhance the new tests if needed
in the context of possible future collaboration with FSG.

--
Alexey Khoroshilov
khoroshilov at linuxtesting.org