[lsb-discuss] error while testing

nirupama rout nayanarout1233 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 5 23:39:57 PDT 2006

hi

 I ran the runtime test for my debian based distro using lsb3.0 packages.

 I got some errors as follows:

 for testing vsw4:after
 09:49:42  Execute /tset/CH06/cpypln/cpypln

 Fatal server error:
 No copyPlane proc registered for depth 16

 09:49:44  Execute /tset/CH06/crtfntcrsr/crtfntcrsr

 and for runtime test :

 execute /tset/POSIX.os/procprim/exec/T.execl
 exec_su error:setprv(PRV_CHOWN) failed
 exec_su error:setprv(PRV_CHOWN) failed
 exec_su error:setprv(PRV_CHOWN) failed
 exec_su error:setprv(PRV_CHOWN) failed
 ../exec_tstop error:setprv(PRV_SETID)failed

 these errors were shown in terminal only.But still the test ran and journal and report got generated.

 awaiting for reply

 bye