[lsb-discuss] About run time tests result

Rui Feng fengrui at cn.ibm.com
Mon Jul 17 19:15:26 PDT 2006

It seems that the commands such as at, batch etc. are missing on your
system,
please check whether you can find them in your PATH.

The failures related to pam look like that you don't use a strong password
for the user of vsx0, vsx1 and vsx2. Please change the password before
running
the run_time tests, Passw0rd (zero number, not the capital o) is good
enough for the pam tests.

Regards.
Rui Feng