[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, July 18, 11am ET)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Jul 18 07:27:50 PDT 2006

These are fantastic resources. I'll be adding these to the
Documentation, Get Certified, etc. pages today. (I think I'd prefer
to put information about installing the tests individually on a separate
page, if that's all right with you, since that's an advanced feature
with the new testkit that installs everything for you, and it's a bit
confusing to have steps you don't need to do anymore in the tasklist.)

Any other hidden gems I should be linking into the main pages while I'm
at it?

-ian

--
Ian Murdock