[lsb-discuss] error in LSB.pam

nirupama rout nayanarout1233 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 18 22:56:47 PDT 2006

i am extremely sorry for not mentioning my error in the test correctly.
 I have placed the journal file which i got after running two tests in LSB.pam has been placed in

 http://pastebin.ca/92093

 awaiting for reply

Andrew Josey <ajosey at rdg.opengroup.org> wrote: On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 06:20 +0100, nirupama rout wrote:
> tcc: journal file is /home/tet/test_sets/results/0003e/journal
> 06:34:49
> Execute /tset/LSB.pam/testcases/pam_close_session/pam_close_session
> 06:34:50
> Execute /tset/LSB.pam/testcases/pam_open_session/pam_open_session
>
> Results:
> Total tests:            6       PASS = 4        FAIL = 2

> Producing formal report
> (/home/tet/test_sets/results/report.200607190607)

Unfortunately you do not provide enough information for diagnosis.
Please use vrpt on the journal and extract the key pieces of the
report with the failues

vrpt /home/tet/test_sets/results/report.200607190607

or place your journal on the web some place.

Andrew