[lsb-discuss] [Printing-architecture] resend notes from lastweek

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Jul 25 05:38:35 PDT 2006

possibly we also want freestandards-fhs-discuss at lists.sourceforge.net
(added with this message) as it's the official list of FHS.

it's possible we could conceive a less scattered scheme for
printer drivers - I'm envisioning something like reserving
/opt/printing with LANANA, then providing a way to manage
that namespace so it can be shared, perhaps through a second
registry.