[lsb-discuss] Reconstituting the TSMA

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Mon Jul 31 12:52:37 PDT 2006

Now that we have a new certification system, we are trying to rebuild
the process used before for certification to the LSB.  Part of that
process included having a Test Suite Maintenance Authority (TSMA), which
would review Problem Reports for problems with the test suites and issue
recommendations to the Specification Authority (SA).

The SA has been reformed, and is working, but it appears the TSMA has
been left out.  It occurred to us that, as we rebuild the TSMA, we
should make sure its membership is current.

So, if you maintain a portion of the LSB test suites, please reply to
this message, detailing which parts you work on.

In addition, please let us know how much you could participate in TSMA
activities.  These should consist of reviewing PRs for test suite
problems, participating in a mailing list, and possibly participating in
a conference call, depending on what the TSMA members think.  This is
important work, since most problem reports consist of bugs in the tests.