[lsb-discuss] X11 libraries requested for future LSB spec

Banginwar, Rajesh rajesh.banginwar at intel.com
Mon Jun 19 09:58:12 PDT 2006

Also, is it possible to find out exactly what it will take to get these
libraries to a state where they can be included in LSB? e.g. completing
documentation, writing tests etc. What kind of effort are we looking at?
A general assessment from an X.org rep would be good and extremely
useful.

Thanks,

-Rajesh

lsb-discuss at lists.freestandards.org