[lsb-discuss] GNOME certification

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Wed Jun 21 23:53:08 PDT 2006

Hi,

Le mercredi 21 juin 2006 à 14:46 -0700, Banginwar, Rajesh a écrit :
> [...]

Indeed, we don't want conflicting requirements. Nothing is set in stone
for the GNOME certification, so it's not too late for input (what is on
the live.gnome.org was a draft from last year, iirc).

> > Feel free to hook up with us ;-)
>
> We should discuss this more. Would you like to join one of the LSB conference calls to chat about this? We can always continue the discussion here on the mailing list.

I guess it's better to let John Palmieri join the conference calls (at
least for me since I'm already overloaded), but I'll participate on the
list :-)

This is a subject that will be discussed next week at GUADEC. If you
have specific questions or concerns, John and I can gather them and it
will help us focus on this at GUADEC.

Thanks,

Vincent

--