[lsb-discuss] FINAL Version Control Migration

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Jun 26 05:14:55 PDT 2006

>Two enhancements have been made from the previous trial.  First, the
>extra garbage tailor had been adding has been removed, making the
>bzr-webserve log page useful again.

the current behavior of the web display is that when you click
on a project, instead of descending into the project you get a
changelog for it.  Then on that page you have to hunt around
and find the Inventory button.  Since I've used web views into
a variety of other VC implementations, I find that choice
less than optimal - by far the default operation for me when
using the web view to access is I want to browse down into the
project, not see a log of it. Thus, I think clicking on the
"directory name" should default to showing the inventory, not
showing the log.