[lsb-discuss] password request to participate in the conference call scheduled on 11th July from CDAC, Chennai

N.S. Gowri Ganesh nsgganesh at cdac.in
Wed Jun 28 06:15:48 PDT 2006

Hi,

CDAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) is the scientic
society under the Ministry of Information Technology in India. CDAC,
chennai is involved in the preparation of Linux Distro based on Debian for
the Government Domain.

We are in the process of getting the Distro certified with LSB  and we
want to clear some of the issues which we are facing here. Our Distro has
minimal applications with Gnome desktop. one such issue is LSB3.1 packages
requires qt packages and we would like to know what strategy we have to
adopt for this.

We would like to join the conference call scheduled on 11th July to
discuss on this. I request you to provide the password to join this
conference call.

--
N.S. Gowri Ganesh,
Member Technical Staff(EII),