[lsb-discuss] Where is LSB bugzilla?

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Thu Nov 2 05:25:40 PST 2006

On 10/31/06, Jiri Dluhos <jdluhos at suse.cz> wrote:
> where is the LSB bugzilla now? The link at LSB workgroup Wiki
> (http://www.freestandards.org/en/LSB_Wiki) points to bugzilla.linuxbase.org.
> I doubt this is the correct bugzilla because linuxbase is no more the place
> for LSB development. There is also a bugzilla at freestandards.org, but it
> does not accept my login.
>
> So... which one? Or is there any other? And, most importantly, is it in use
> anymore? I had a feeling it is somehow quiet before...

bugzilla.linuxbase.org is still the LSB bugzilla. Apparently, we
have a second bugzilla at bugzilla.freestandards.org, though I'm
not sure why. Personally, I think we should merge the
LSB bugzilla into the FSG bugzilla, unless there's
some reason for not doing that that I'm not aware of.

Jeff/Lawrence: Thoughts? Are either or both of these bugzillas
tied into the FSG single sign on?

-ian
--
Ian Murdock