[lsb-discuss] LSB specification build question

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Nov 2 09:38:26 PST 2006

>We have a problem with lsbspec module build. During 'make' we get the
>following messages:
>   If the first line of matters/legal.sgml file is removed (this line
>contains '&doccopyright'), the build process will finish successfully.
>
>   How can we avoid this problem other way (without deleting anything
>from source files)?

I don't know, as I don't encounter this particular problem.
I know the build continues to be slightly sensitive to
different versions of the jadetex software installed on
the build machine.  The thing you're seeing is related to the
need to build two separate forms of the document, one for
LSB (copyright FSG) and one for ISO (which is copyright ISO).
It may be that this is something Nick added very recently
to complete the latest ISO build and that I've not done
a full booksets build since then and thus not run into
any problem.  I'll try to investigate.  In fact, I see
there has been a moderately recent checkin here.