[lsb-discuss] Libcurl in LSB 3.2

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Thu Nov 2 13:35:03 PST 2006

"Camp, TracyX E" writes...

> Unless somebody objects I'm planning to start work for bringing libcurl
> into LSB for inclusion in 3.2.  This library appears to meet the
> licensing requirements, is widely used, has a decent set of existing
> tests and is stable.

I think maybe we talked about it in the past, but it didn't get added to
the candidate tracker. It sounds like something useful, I think it is
probably best practice (even though tons of people are using wget). Make
sure to review the other criteria to make sure there aren't any gotchas
that would make it's standardization troublesome,

http://www.freestandards.org/futures/criteria/

--
Matt Taggart        Open Source & Linux Organization R&D
taggart at fc.hp.com   Hewlett-Packard