[lsb-discuss] Libcurl in LSB 3.2

Banginwar, Rajesh rajesh.banginwar at intel.com
Thu Nov 2 14:42:24 PST 2006

Well, I have heard about this library from at least two ISVs directly
and found it used in few other apps. I think that is sufficient enough
demand to get this specified in LSB. And there are a lot of applications
(OSS and ISV) listed on the libcurl website which kind of supports our
findings.

Thanks,

-RAjesh