[lsb-discuss] f2f fares still very low--book flights soon!

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Mon Nov 6 15:11:12 PST 2006

A fair number of core workgroup participants haven't confirmed their
attendance yet:

http://www.freestandards.org/en/LSB_face-to-face_%28December_2006%29#Attendees

If you haven't booked your flight to Berlin for the face to face next
month, I'd encourage you to do so ASAP, because the fares are
still very low (you may want to leave Saturday to get the best
fare). (If you are planning to be at the f2f and aren't
in the attendee list, please drop me a note so I can add you.)

Thanks,

-ian
--
Ian Murdock