[lsb-discuss] What's the reason for fail of T.nftw andpam_chauthtok?

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Nov 7 05:31:30 PST 2006

The two unexplained failures you cite do sound familiar. Let me poke
around a little and see if I can find something.

	However, I can't find the solution for other FAILs..(T.nftw and
pam_chauthtok).

	Should I upgrade glibc(2.4-4) to newer version for solving
T.nftw??

	Or.. what can I do something to solve this problem?

	I can't guess anything to solve pam_chauthtok FAILs. I don't
know exactly what it is..-_-;

	In FC5 and FC6, pam_chauthtok FAILs are occurred, too.

	I'm in #lsb at irc.freestandards.org..but when I am awake, other
guys are sleeping..--;

Sorry the schedules haven't been working out better.

	Help me..plz..