[lsb-discuss] f2f fares still very low--book flights soon!

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Nov 10 06:49:03 PST 2006

[ Ian Murdock, Di., 7. Nov. 2006 00:11 ]
> If you haven't booked your flight to Berlin for the face to face next
> month, I'd encourage you to do so ASAP

I will be in Berlin on Tuesday and on Wednesday.

Could the schedule be arranged in such a way that all topics with relevance
for accessibility or KDE are discussed on Tuesday?

If you see any topics for the packaging summit where an accessibility or KDE
position would be helpful, then please let me know soon, so that I can ask
around among other people not attending.

Olaf