[lsb-discuss] lsb-test-desktop is stalled in my system..

Harring, BrianX D brianx.d.harring at intel.com
Mon Nov 13 09:00:25 PST 2006

Need to know a few things to try and help you-

1) distro?
2) gtk version? (if it's an rpm distro, rpm -qa gtk+ should return it)
3) Is the process doing anything, or is it just blocking?  If it's just blocking, strace'ing it would be useful.

Assuming it's reproducible; please open a bug with the above information.

Thanks,
~brian