[lsb-discuss] LSB F2F-Meeting in December

Flessner, Falko falko.flessner at sap.com
Tue Nov 14 04:18:38 PST 2006

Hi,

regarding the LSB F2F-Meeting from Dec. 04 to Dec. 06, I have to announce
that SAP is running out of capacity for this meeting, which means that we
can't host any more participants :-(

According to
http://www.freestandards.org/en/LSB_face-to-face_(December_2006) , we have
22 participants which is the maximum for the available rooms here. If you
plan to come to Berlin and you are not in the list of attendees yet, please
let me know so we can find a solution.

I'm sorry we have to announce this, but 20 guestes are twice as much than we
originally expected...

Regards,

    Falko

--
Falko Flessner   Tel.: +49 30 410 92 - 348
SAP Labs Berlin             N: 52° 31.559'