[lsb-discuss] Motif and LSB

Scott Baeder baeder at cadence.com
Thu Nov 16 10:44:51 PST 2006

Jiri,

> I believe Motif should not be promoted to any further
> standard if at all possible, quite the contrary -
> I would prefer burying it on crossroads, or
> burning it in the middle of a pentagram.

No real argument here...I think we were just trying to explain why a
larger market (at least $$ wise) will have trouble making LSB compliant
tools.

Scott

Scott Baeder                          Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Senior Architect                      270 Billerica Rd,
Chelmsford, MA 01824.
Tel (978) 262-6299 (MA)               Fax (978) 262-6777 (MA)
    (408) 944-7785 (SJ)               Cell (508) 331-1530