[lsb-discuss] LSB fonts

Camp, TracyX E tracyx.e.camp at intel.com
Thu Nov 16 13:11:22 PST 2006

I've been working on writting some test suites for Xft and freetype.  In
each case I've needed to control the fonts the test uses in order to
control the font as a variable in the test.  That got me to thinking
about if LSB should specify a minimum set of fonts to be installed?
Something along the lines of the set of fonts necissary to render UTF-8
text...  The X11 fonts in the xorg distribution should be freely
available as well as the freefont fonts.

Thoughts?

Tracy Camp