[lsb-discuss] Motif and LSB

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Nov 22 05:39:35 PST 2006

>> Would it perhaps be helpful if OpenMotif were a part of the
>> LSB appbat, and thus available for developers to use to make
>> their Motif apps LSB-compliant?
>
>I have clearly failed to understand the purpose of the
>appbat. I always thought it was just a set of examples
>of LSB-compliant code and builds. Could you explain the
>proposition in a bit more detail?

That's the purpose... but along the way we had to
gather some libraries built in LSB mode for use in
building those applications.  Maybe Jeff is thinking
of adding to that collection, which currently includes:

libGLU, libglut, libXaw, libXmu, libXpm, libart_lgpl,
libbz2, libcrypto, libssl, libexpat, libfreetype,
libreadline and libtiff