[lsb-discuss] Lesstif and libXt.a

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Nov 22 07:49:53 PST 2006

>> We have a build setup that produces static libXmu and libXaw
>> for these kinds of build exercises, it wouldn't be hard to add
>> libXt to that.
>
>If you can tell me where to get the build stuff I can do this for
>myself.  Would I get it from CVS (and if so, which module?) or from
>here:
>
>http://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/released-3.0.0/source/
>
>And again, which file.

It's the appplication battery stuff.  From cvs it would be
the "appbat" tree under "lsb", although we're not updating
cvs any longer, the LSB 3.1 stuff is now in bazaar instead.
If you really want specifically 3.0, it would need to come
out of cvs.

I'm a little rusty on this; the portion in question is the
"libbat" package, the libs subdirectory contains the build
recipe for these, in the xorg-x11.xml file if I recall.

You'll also have to pull and build the nALFS package, as it's
the tool that digests this pseudo-xml stuff that drives
the build. I can give more detailed instructions off-line.

-- mats